Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've lost the ability to attach documents to my outgoing…

Customer Question
I've lost the ability...

I've lost the ability to attach documents to my outgoing emails

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo, sbcglobal.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through Chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to make the window larger, tried to scroll down. Seems like the attach paper clip is just below the text window, but I can't get to it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. When did this problem start?

a few days ago

In your mail try holding down the CTRL button and while that is held down press the - (minus) key a couple times, this will shrink the screen a bit and hopefully allow you to see the paper clip. Let me know how that goes.

I can't close your window and get back to email

Press CTRL and T and it will open a new tab so this will stay open and you can go to your mail in the new tab up at the top.

your suggestion worked. I shrunk the window considerably

Excellent, if it is too small you can make it a bit bigger by holding CTRL and pressing +

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.