Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot send mail from my google account. Says ‘user name or…

Customer Question
Cannot send mail from...

Cannot send mail from my google account. Says ‘user name or password ***** *****’. I’ve gone to ‘settings’ but don’t see a place to insert my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not at the moment

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I’ve reset the password ***** in the last two days, just can’t find where to insert it in settings. I can log in to my account, just can’t send or receive emails. Have 17unsent in my outbox

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How much does this info cost?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
I gave my credit card info for today’s help, but don’t need to join.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How long before I hear from you?
1/3/2018
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. How do you access your email? On a computer? On a phone? through a web browser or through a program or APP?

Please note: You are seeing offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional . Please feel free to ignore them.

I see that $30 has been debited from Paypal. I thought it was $5 to start.
I access email from my laptop, iPhone and iPad
Are you there?

As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information, So i have to refer any billing questions to Customer Service. You can contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.

On which device do you see the emails in the outbox? On all or on just one?

I’m going to log off and call Apple. Thanks.

You're welcome.