Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My old yahoo account was. Somehow it got set up on automatic…

Customer Question
My old yahoo account...

My old yahoo account was***@******.***. Somehow it got set up on automatic annual renewal. I don't want to renew it and would like a credit for the 19.99 charged to my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I just don't want to spend $20 a year on something I'm not going to use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just fix me up and give me my money back.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.