Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't sign in for a new email. It says it does not exist It…

Customer Question
Can't sign in for...

Can't sign in for a new email. It says it does not exist It is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Maybe. My children put on my apple Ipad.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Where are you trying to sign in, on a computer or ipad?

On a computer
I am not paying any additional money!!!

Are you positive that***@******.*** is your email address and you have typed it correctly? It would not say it does not exist if it did exist.