Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a gmail and am trying to put it on a new computer,

Customer Question
I have a gmail...

I have a gmail and am trying to put it on a new computer, but when i try to verify it will not recognize my gmail address. i c

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All troubleshooting we tried is on laptop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once shut down your computer and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.