Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When i try to acess my e-mail it tells me that my e-mail…

Customer Question
When i try to...

When i try to acess my e-mail it tells me that my e-mail name is ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

This is something that happend when aol desktop was discontinued

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i have installed aol shieil and now icant get my e-mail

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. When was the last time you could get your email?