Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to fix my gmail account so I can get my emails. On my…

Customer Question
Hi I need to...

Hi I need to fix my gmail account so I can get my emails

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I’ve tried to enter the gmail but I don’t know my password ***** when I created it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I had to create a new gmail but I want to use my original gmail on

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. When you try and reset your password ***** point are you getting stuck on? Do you have a phone number tied to the account you need access to?