Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a new cell phone and my email password was changed now…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new cell phone and my email password ***** changed now I can't login on my PC

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes just on my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone # is ***********

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Can you reconnect my Gmail account on my PC

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly while you stay in front of the computer?

Please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.