Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I believe I need to update my aol version, to Windows 10.

Customer Question
I believe I need...

I believe I need to update my aol version, to Windows 10. please. I am unable to get on AOL today for some reason.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

It seems like it was a couple of days ago. But it must have been the wrong one. Now it does not recognize my sign in ot password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am unable to even get on my computer today.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you not able to log on to your Windows account itself? What's your AOL email address?