Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email full of aministrator blocking reg email.

Customer Question
My email full of...

My email full of aministrator blocking reg email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Suddenlink.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None not noing how to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Only thing no of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Are you trying to access the web mail site and the computer/network you are on is blocking your attempt to view the page?

when i get on it administrator info blocking other email it fills up the space

Are you able to do a screenshot of the screen for me? You can attach it to this conversation by clicking the paperclip.