Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My phone was stole and I change my password on 12/30/2017…

Customer Question
Thank you, ***** *****...

Thank you, ***** ***** was stole and I change my password ***** 12/30/2017 but I forget what password *****'m used , and each time I try to log in is asking me for the google account but I don't know what I'm used because I was having another account with my previous business , now I need to recover the***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes,I got another phone and I was used another computer to change the password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have the phone number but when I got the code is asking me for the password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is another gmail account for the previous business I need to deleted that one because each time I try to log in that account is there with the information I remember

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

Okay, I am calling you now. Thank you.

It is saying invalid phone number. Please type in correct number.

1***-***-****

okay.