Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Yahoo email account that syncs and downloads all…

Customer Question
I have a Yahoo...

I have a Yahoo email account that syncs and downloads all email to my local Outlook client (for Mac). This Outlook client now has with a significant number of personal mails (7 years), in a detailed folder structure in a .PST, but.....

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I have just had a house file and realised how close I was to losing them all, so I would now like to export all these Outlook mails back into my yahoo account - and keep the Folder structure - how can this be done?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

Tried nothing yet - don't want to screw up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Not a question of how long it has been happening... I have an Outlook.PST on my iMac that I want to "export" up to my Yahoo mail account - so as that all of my mail is in the cloud (fully backed-up, accessible from anywhere, etc.)

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris