Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't update my Yahoo, even with instructions. I keep

Customer Question
Can't update my Yahoo...

Can't update my Yahoo, even with instructions.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I keep getting a message that my Yahoo is out of date. Also, I do not have a password, that I know of, for Yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried troubleshooting but I can't follow instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is about it. Thank you, ***** ***** 72 year old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.