Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I haven't received any emails since about 2:00PM everything…

Customer Question
I haven't received any...

I haven't received any emails since about 2:00PM everything is going to spam

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Email client

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I was downloading a new Adobe this afternoon and it seems that it stopped receiving after that also the top bar that has Delete,move, spam and so on is not working either

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I use Yahoo email

Thank you. What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

HP, Pavilion, about 4 years old

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Sure

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ya2bett8
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ya2bett8
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.