Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is no longer working and has not been working for some time…

Customer Question
Is no longer working...

Is no longer working and has not been working for some time - I need to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook - i think

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Though web browser - it is diverted through to a gmail account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None - my step son did try but didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My step son said the account had been hacked?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What is the error you're getting?