Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My yahoo accounts will not let me "send" emails. It seems to…

Customer Question
My yahoo accounts will...

My yahoo accounts will not let me "send" emails. It seems to have locked my account. I am part of a non-profit-seniors dance club and send out emails once a month to our membership. I have been doing this for a few yeas. Yesterday when I tried to email membership about our upcoming dances for January, it would not send them. Please help. This is a Calgary Based Seniors Club. Alberta, Canada

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

NO. Not at present. I do have a tablet that I use, but not for sending the larger mailing.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I did reset my password ***** requested by Yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Hope this doesn't cost me anything, as I am only volunteering this service.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
NO DO NOT CONNECT!
PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL. THANK YOU.
1/3/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Please advise if you can access your Yahoo email via web at mail.yahoo.com using a browser?

If you are using a mail program, do you mean you can receive emails but just cannot send out?