Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to open a new email account. i dont have a

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to open a new email account. i dont have a mobile phone how do i do it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

At present i do no have a provider but i have one of those little gizmos that you put into the computer to get internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just this to save my sanity

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,