Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get into my gmail account. But it has been changed…

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but it has been changed and when i send in the recovery and im sent a code it tells me it cant verify that its my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The number to call is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> I cant get into my gmail accountPlease clarify how do you access your Gmail got the above issue? Via web? Using a Mail app?
Every time i get e verification number im told they cant verify that i own the account is there a way around that or can it be verified personally on the phone how do i let them know that i own the email address

Hello, welcome back. I am in a remote session, will be with you shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Okay, for replying late.

Do you mean you have tried Google Account Recovery yourself and always failed?

What were the questions asked by Google during the password ***** process? Please just let me know the questions, not the answers. This will help me determine the current situation of your account. Thanks.
i've tried again to enter***@******.*** and all i get is they can't verify that this is my account how would i send them verification to this account? if there is no way to get in from my end would it be possible from yours with the securely connect
i just go into forgot pass word and they send a verification code they have asked no questions
They did ask other questions such as a (1) phone number ending with 32 and (2) year and month of creation date. Do you have the answers for the questions?
no i dont have answers for those questions the phone number has changed and i dont know how to inform them of that. I dont know when i opened this account so i cant answer that question either
if i sign up for securely connect can you guaranty entery to this account***@******.***
I can't guarantee, as the success depends on the info you can provide, not me. What I do is to help you walk through the right steps, answer the questions properly and apply some hints when required.
is there another way to verify this account so i can enter it like talking to an operator or programmer at google
Google doesn't provide support for their free email service. See below official statement.Contact Google Email Support
https://support.google.com/a/answer/1047213
Okay, I can offer you remote assistance and guarantee refund if the account can't be recovered. If you agree I can see the offer now.
i have to go to work but i will get back to you with that on Saturday is that alright
Sure. Please buzz me here once you are available again. Thanks.