Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Iam trying to get my email to open to test it for an email…

Customer Question
Iam trying to get...

Iam trying to get my email to open to test it for an email Iam sending

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Do not know what to use

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Sorry for the delay in reply. What problem are you having when you try and log into your email?

I am trying to open a document that I have downloaded to send in an email. It will not open so I cannot send it to Texas this way.

So is the issue with the document or your email?

my document

What type of document is it? What I mean is what program was it created in?