Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have iMac computer and not longer have the email address I…

Customer Question
I have iMac computer...

I have iMac computer and not longer have the email address I originally signed up with. Need to reset password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I no longer have the email account Belonged to my employer and I amnow retired

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what you need I can not sign in to my iMac due to lost password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago

You can reset it with this guide and then sign in and change the account.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.