Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Will this replace Plaxo on my Microsoft Outlook? It's been a…

Customer Question
Will this replace Plaxo...

Will this replace Plaxo on my Microsoft Outlook?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

It's been a while.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

Nothing. I got emails letting me know that Plaxo was expiring. I failed to replace it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!