Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant access my account I had for 13 years. The email

Customer Question
Cant access my account...

Cant access my account I had for 13 years

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The email account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No none of them, show wrong phone number

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It seems it all been changed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone number is(###) ###-####the email account is***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know if you have tried resetting the password ***** your Yahoo account?