Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I must reset my Microsoft pass code number and I can't find…

Customer Question
I must reset my...

I must reset my Microsoft pass code number and I can't find where to set it

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My computer ran updates and now wants me to reset my passcode which I received in an email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My email is***@******.*** We have recently moved and changed phone numbers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have received my new code number, I just can't find the screen to input it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/3/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!