Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Aim is no longer available I want to forward it to a email…

Customer Question
Aim is no longer...

Aim is no longer available I want to forward it to a email account at gmail but I cant remember the password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AIM account on any other devices?

Yes this one

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not have the answer to security question and no phone number was requested

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to forward all the emails in my account on aim

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
1. What's the full email address of source AIM account and the target email address?
2. Did you try resetting the password ***** the Gmail address?