Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not getting emails from Princess Anne Country Club,

Customer Question
I am not getting...

I am not getting emails from Princess Anne Country Club, they said that it must go. To spam. I use an iPad. I have no spam that I can see. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Cox cabke

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mtpy email is Cox

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do nit know how to trouble shoot. I called the Country Club, their records show that Cox puts the emails into spam. I would like this to stop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Please advise the source email address of the club.
Your email is***@******.***. Correct?
Please cancel and return my money