Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my phone and email and address sev eral weeks ago…

Customer Question
I changed my phone...

I changed my phone and email and address sev eral weeks ago and can no longer get to my info. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I use google. I deleted my old email address not realizing I would need it in order to change other notifications from others like Amazon kindle. Because it has been several weeks since i deleted my email, I can not retrieve it Can you help me restore it?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
my new email address is***@******.*** and my new phone is(###) ###-####
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!