Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving mail sent to m. I just signed on 2 days…

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving mail sent to m

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I just signed on 2 days ago did i miss some step in the process

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My original account number wasRosalee***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. If you send yourself an email do you receive it?