Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to sign in to my google account. They say I have…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to sign in to my google account. They say I have no account which I have had for a lot of years.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my password ***** but am still having trouble. They don't recognize me or my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. My e-mail is***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. What happens when you try and sign in with your user name and password? Is it saying it is incorrect?