Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm. 84 and afflicted listed with Parkinson's and 4 days ago…

Customer Question
I'm. 84 and afflicted...

I'm. 84 and afflicted listed with Parkinson's and 4 days ago I was locked out of my emailDon't know about in coming I have not seen and lost access to my contacts addresses and my email folders

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No! though I can access my Account ID, but that's all. They show my e-mail address as signed out

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Hone is. part of it!Never asked to create. security questions 10 years ago!My i

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This past year the denied password ***** every other month or so and really drove me crazy.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. What email service is your account with and when was the last time you were able to access it?

Chris I provided ll this detail for the $5. deposit.Where. is that info? My blocked service afte 10 years is google!

Ok is it possible that you forgot your password?

Email technician: carlo-cssm,
 replied 6 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!