Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For the past month I have received at least 50 e-mails from…

For the past month...

For the past month I have received at least 50 e-mails from***@******.*** These have been a bid nuscance. I have tried to reach them directly with no help. I also tried Mayday on my Kindle. Please Help! Roger

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Two months. It is happening to my regular computer email also.

1/2/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do not contact them directly or indirectly, this just to show your email address is real, valid and your are a serious email reader. Nothing more.

What is your email provider? Simply use your email's spam blocking feature to block this email address.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant