Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to set up a new email account on my iphone6 and…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up a new email account on my iphone6 and delete my wife's account that is currently on there.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On phone and browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just changed from a s3 to apple. I tried to enter my current email address I was using but it would not allow. I entered my wife's email address so I could get the code to verify. now my email is going to hers. I have been stuck on this for two days now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

So basically you can't remove your wife's account and add your email account on your iPhone 6. Correct?

Are you referring to the built-in Mail app of iOS?