Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I HAVE LET MY E MAILS BUILD UP & I WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF…

Customer Question
I HAVE LET MY...

I HAVE LET MY E MAILS BUILD UP & I WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THE LAST MONTH & I KNOW THERE HAS GOT TO BE AN EASIER WAY THAN 1 AT A TIME.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

IT USED TO BE YAHOO BEFORE THEY PULLED OUT OF AT&T.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN W/ THAT. NOT TOO SMART ABOUT THESE THINGS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I DON'T THINK SO.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you click the checkbox on one message, scroll down, then click the checkbox on another message while holding the shift key, every message between those will be selected as well.