Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TO CHANGE MY EMAIL....I RECEIVED THE LINK TO DO SO BUT IT…

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO CHANGE MY EMAIL....I RECEIVED THE LINK TO DO SO BUT IT CAME BACK UNABLE TO CONNECT

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I AM TRYING TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD ***** EMAIL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

IS THIS BY CHAT OR IS IT BY PHONE?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc?