Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm being told my emails are not being received, and of

Customer Question
Hi, I'm being told...

Hi, I'm being told my emails are not being received, and of course, this leads me to ask am I receiving all my emails?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Chrome browser

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc?