Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to email my boss and aol is giving me problems. i…

Customer Question
I need to email...

I need to email my boss and aol is giving me problems. i don't want free trail AOL is bothering me with upgrade i think. i did try 3 times don't know want to do

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Hello pearl

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I DON'T WANT FREE TRAIL IT GOT IN MY WAY AND BOSS DIDN'T GET MY E MAIL. I

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
PEARL, I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS I HAVE NO TIME TO MANY AD'S
PLEASE ARE YOU THERE PEARL
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I AM HEARING IMPAIRED TO MANY AD'S ARE GETTING IN MY WAY
1/3/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!