Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I’m trying to delete my aol account. Desktop. None cause I…

Customer Question
Hello , I’m trying...

Hello , I’m trying to delete my aol account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None cause I was trying to find the question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No ive already sent a note to my contacts

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you able to sign in or are you locked out of the AOL account you want to delete?

hi brryan
are you with aol,
Cause I was on , and then It went to some dr Site??

Yes, I'll provide you with instructions on deleting the AOL account right now. Before that, are you still able to sign in to the account that you want to delete?

Bryan I paid 5$ so I could talk with you about it

OK, I have asked you a question two times already, and will not ask you again. Opting out for other experts,

can you see the account>
To keep someone online or On hold when they ask you a question .. I need to go to work in a little bit so what can I do?
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

We can resume working on the issue once you get back from work. Just bookmark this webpage in your browser so you can open it easily when you get back.

Will that be OK with you?

ok can I do this on my own cause Its taking a long time for this to get done? & I'm knot happy

The previous expert opted out of this question and I just joined so I could help you.

I understand your concern, so if you change your mind and decide that you do need assistance just let me know.

Thanks.

I already took care of IT

Ok and thanks for letting me know. Glad the issue is resolved.

David.