Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have purchased FLORIDA WILDERNESS AND CANNOT TURN IT ON.

Customer Question
I have purchased FLORIDA...

I have purchased FLORIDA WILDERNESS AND CANNOT TURN IT ON

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

OPTIMUM

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB BROWSER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

GOOGLE TROUBLESHOOTING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I GET THE SCREEN, BUT WHEN I CLICK THE ARROW IT DOESN'T PLAY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Please tell me the exact name and version of the software you are trying to run?

Also, what operating system is running on your computer (such as Windows 10, 8 or 7)?

Do you still need assistance?