Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since I'm going to be out of the country, I want to

Customer Question
Since I'm going to...

Since I'm going to be out of the country, I want to discontinue my Juno email until August 30, 2018. I am not taking my computer with me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Juno.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not tried any. No one else uses my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is my request a possibility?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
It is possible. Basically, sign up a free email and get a large-screen phone and/or iPad then you don't need a computer when traveling overseas.