Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail was hacked about 4 months ago while I was sick I…

Customer Question
My gmail was hacked...

My gmail was hacked about 4 months ago while I was sick I had someone else set up the account originally and I don't know security answers and the person who set it up doesn't either because it was done either mid 2012 or 2013. I've tried the recovery and also forgot password ***** no luck. Can u help please because they're using it to open numerous things

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Not me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't remember the one they asked which was month and year and my son set up the account in 2012 or 2013 so he doesn't either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I know the last password ***** first and last password ***** had because it wasn't changed from the time the account was opened until after March 2016 when it was stolen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
My son set it up and he was the recovery and I remember some***@******.***
Its***@******.***. I'm trying to get a hold of him to get info I hope
I gave you the email I'm trying to recover from a hacker here is my new email to send info.***@******.***
I was sick for a few months and didn't realize it had been hacked until some contacts from that email said they got strange things from me and my password ***** been changed
Please don't send information to the email that has been hacked!!!! Send it to my new one at. Mrsrlewis2016 @gmail.com
Can I move from this page without being thrown off while waiting for a response to my question
Please note I cannot get into the rondalee1961 account and the person that hacked it will see any information sent to it and probably Will make it impossible for me to ever recover it. PLEASE SEND ANY INFORMATION TO MY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS***@******.***
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Has any expert opted in this question?
I paid for an answer and haven’t heard anything back and I requested a refund or response 2 x
I’m sorry I can’t do that today or I would and I appreciate you at least trying