Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ordered a chromebook cascabel llama cover for my

Customer Question
Ordered a chromebook cascabel...

Ordered a chromebook cascabel llama cover for my granddaughter on 12/12/2017. Cover price was charged to my Visa, but have yet to receive the merchandise. After at least 4 or 5 support emails, I do not have an answer as to when, if at all, I will receive this llama case that was to be a Xmas gift.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail I want to speak to a live person on my home phone right now,

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Email support, but NO ANSWERS to my query

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, JUST WANT A LIVE PERSON ON MY HOME PHONE(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Cancel this order, I am dealing with your company by mistake
Cancel