Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently had my operating system installed, and I can't…

Customer Question
I recently had my...

I recently had my operating system installed, and I can't recover access to my email account. I have tried several times... for several attempts I was told I would receive a call telling me a code number, but it wasn't sent immediately. this last time, I received a text message with a code number, but I can't get back to the point where I can enter it. The "I am not a robot" requirements are so small and convoluted that they are impossible to read, much less duplicate.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No... I have no other devices except a phone, l and it has never been logged in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes to both

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes... in addition to my email***@******.***, I also need to recover my wife's email account,***@******.***. It would be great if we could do both of them

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which email provider please? Thanks.