Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

UNABLE TO INSTALL SYSTEM MACHANIC kEP SAUING THERE IS AN…

Customer Question
UNABLE TO INSTALL SYSTEM...

UNABLE TO INSTALL SYSTEM MACHANIC kEP SAUING THERE IS AN ERROR

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol>com

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

JUS T TRIED TO REGISTER THIS MORNING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM NOT VERY FAMILIAR WITH COMPUTERS,. TO OLD I GUESS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

What does the error message show?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.

THANK YOU JOHN. MY PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED. JIM

You are welcome.I will request customer service to close this question.

Sincerely,