Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password,when I reset, it the gmail will not…

Customer Question
I forgot my password,when...

I forgot my password,when I reset, it the gmail will not open using the code sent to me. What can I do ? At the present time I have no reception on my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except I am 70 years old and right now feel really dumb!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Is the problem that you cannot log into your gmail? How do you normally log in, do you use a windows computer or something else?

I need to reset the password. When I get the new password ***** gmail, I type in the new numbers and gmail will not accept them. I am using my home computer, windows 10
no I can not pay that amount

What is the address you need access to?