Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get onto the Google Search Console to get a…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get onto the Google Search Console to get a meta tag for site verification of a website I'm launching. I couldn't get the verification using either of my gmail addresses. Now Google will not let me back onto the console. Help! Ted Dale***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From a browser My PC

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. My problem is I've been on the console several times trying to get site verification and have failed. Now when I go to the console, it won't even let me on. It says "Sorry, you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator."

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please show me a screenshot telling more details about "meta tag for site verification of a website"? Thanks.

I don't know if I want to let you secure to my site because I'm not sure you'll be able to fix the problem. I need Goggle site verification so I can successfully publish my site. If you connect remotely, and fix the problem, the total for the service will be how much?
My problam is not really an email question, it's just that my site is listed under my email address, and the connection to the Google Search Console is thru my email address.

Thanks. Please I may take a while to review this.

Here's a link to explain the process I went thru, but Google denied site verification after I did it.https://university.webflow.com/article/google-verification

Thanks for sharing the link. it well explains the whole process. It seems you are stuck at the Verification ID in HTML tags. Correct?

That's where I am. I have published the website but I can't get site verification. it won't accept the meta tag that Google originally gave me.

Can you please let me know your site and let me review the source code of your homepage where the HTML tag is saved? Thanks.