Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am using Firefox and it allows me to have the gmail

Customer Question
I am using Firefox...

I am using Firefox and it allows me to have the gmail account several members of my family in case I need to view them. I am giving my computer to a friend and would like to remove access to these accounts in Firefox and I can't figure out how to do that. Can you help???

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please do this in Firefox:

Click on the icon with three bars at the top-right corner of the browser, and then click Options.

Next, click "Privacy & Security" at the left and then click "Saved Logins" at the right.

Next, click "Remove All" at the bottom - this will remove all saved logins for the browser.

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist