Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to change my credit card information to use for…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change my credit card information to use for rides.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going into payment options will not let me update my credit card information can you do it for me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

There are two ways to add a payment method to your Uber account: From the main app menu, or when you request a ride. To add a payment option on the main app menu, tap the menu icon (☰) in the upper left corner, then tap Payment. Tap ‘Add payment method’ and select the Payment Method you want to add. Follow the on-screen instructions to add your payment method.

How to select a different credit card or payment option in the Uber app

1. Open the Uber app
  2. Enter your destination
  3. Tap your credit card number at the bottom of the screen
  4. Select a different payment option or enter a new one