Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two FB accounts. Need to delete one. Ipad. Downloaded…

Customer Question
I have two FB...

I have two FB accounts. Need to delete one

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: Did the Facebook come pre-installed on your iPad, or was it something you downloaded?

Downloaded except FB so I started another account now I got my regular account back so need to cancel the one I created

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

You can't delete your FB account using the FB app on your iPad.

You have to use your Safari to visit facebook.com and sign in there using the account to be deleted, then request FB to delete the account under the profile settings.