Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not my email I am locked out of my computer because it says…

Customer Question
Not my email I...

Not my email I am locked out of my computer because it says wrong password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

It also says gobnto account.live.com but I can't get into my computer to do that

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I know my password ***** it is written down but it won't work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows 8 computer or Windows 10?
  2. What is the email address that you used to login to your computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess