Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Think someone has accessed my account that is not

Customer Question
Think someone has accessed...

Think someone has accessed my account that is not authorized

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No just my iPad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I reset pass code but got some new codes texted to my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just wanting to know if someone else is using my account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/2/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Which email account are you using? Is it a Gmail? Yahoo Mail? or others?
  2. Are you still able to login to your email account right now using a web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess