Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't remember my password for my account, and would like…

Customer Question
Hello, I don't remember...

Hello, I don't remember my password ***** my account, and would like to change both password ***** email too much problem

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, and I would like to use the same email but different password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yeks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. What is the email account you need to change the password ***** and at what point do you get stuck during the reset?